Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Ibec CLG trading as the Irish Whiskey Association whose registered office is at 84-86 Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
2. The competition is open to all followers of @IrishWhiskeyAsc aged 18 years or over except employees of PR360, Ibec, ABFI, Irish Whiskey Association and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://twitter.com/IrishWhiskeyAsc.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be Midnight (GMT) on Saturday 18 May. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Follow @IrishWhiskeyAsc, tweet entry with the hashtag #WorldWhiskeyDay OR #WorldWhiskyDay and tag @IrishWhiskeyAsc.
10. The prize is as follows: 3 x pairs of visitor passes to an Irish whiskey distillery visitor centre. IWA will consult with the winners to seek agreement on preferred visitor centre, although tickets for the winners may not be guaranteed.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Accommodation and travel are not included in this prize.
12. Photos showing irresponsible, inappropriate or unsafe consumption or behaviour will be disqualified.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the Irish Whiskey Association.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not in a position to claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The Irish Whiskey Association will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.